“TO GOD BE THE GLORY”
Gospel Radio and Television Broadcast
Aired on WGNS-AM, FM 100.5, FM 101.9, 1450AM
and M’boro Local TV Channel 11
every Sunday Morning, 6:00 to 7:00 a.m.
Sister Mary Glass, Producer and Host
- We are your jumpstart for the day every Sunday morning.
- We look forward to be a part of the Lord’s great work.
- This program is a Public Service and Outreach Ministry.
- We are servants to the sick and shut-in, hospitals, jails and prisons.
- We also announce birthdays, anniversaries, community news, etc.
- We provide information to families in need.
- We host benefit programs.
- We give away clothing and etc. to the needed.
Open Line Call into Station WGNS (615) 893-1450 with your Prayer Request,
Praise Report, Dedications, Anniversaries, Church News,
Appointments, Birthdays, Congratulations and Special Thanks.
To be a guest on the air, call Mary Glass at (615) 907-1277
or visit the Contact page and fill out the form.
|May you always have: One Rose for Unconditional LoveOne Rose for Financial Wealth
One for Everlasting Happiness
One for Success
One for Knowledge
One for Beauty, inner and outer
One for Family
One for Honesty
And the last one for a long and healthy life.
Mary Barnes Glass was born in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and graduated from Holloway High School. She graduated from IBM Career Training Institute in Nashville and has also attended classes at Middle Tennessee State University.
Mary has led a very active personal, spiritual, and community life. She has been involved in many church and community events.
Some of Mary’s community service:
- Smithfork District Associations Youth and Young Adults Counselor in Murfreesboro
- Volunteer for the American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Member of Board of Directors for “Wee Care Day Care Center”
- Volunteer for Salvation Army Center of Hope for the Thanksgiving Dinner
- Supporter of First Step Ministries
- Former member of the March for Jesus
- Former co-host of “Straight From The Heart” radio broadcast
- Former Member of Rutherford Praise Choir and supporter of other gospel ministries
Mary is a board member for Generation for Creation, a non-profit organization that works with children 7-17 in learning and sharing their talents in the areas of music, art, drama, and dance.
She is also the Founder and Director of Gospel Music Connections of Rutherford County and surrounding areas, whose primary focus is to act as a Consultant Agency for groups such as the Adoptive Parents, Teen Pregnancy, Run-away Children, Children Home Alone, Senior Citizens, Jails and Prisons.
Mary Glass is a Business Advisor and Public Relations spokesperson for:
- Christ Fellowship Chorale–formerly the “Just Friends Fellowship Chorale”
- Rucker’s Memorial Chapel
- Precious Angels Child Care
- The Spiritual Herald Magazine
- Pure Thoughts
Mary is married to William Glass, Senior and together they have two children, Sonja Glass Davis and William Glass, Junior. They also have six grandsons and one granddaughter.
Mary’s hobbies include making people happy, loving her grandchildren, and enjoying life to the fullness. She also teaches piano lessons for beginners.
Her plans for the future are to continue to Love and Glorify JESUS by lifting up His Mighty Name in songs, prayer, and praise each and every day.